CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 9, 2009

Kroger Super Doubles 8/15 Houston,TX


It has been confirmed that the Houston area Kroger's will be having Super Doubles on Saturday August 15th which in one week. There are reports that this will cover the entire state of Texas and Louisiana. The details I have so far are that like always coupons up to $0.39 will still triple and coupons $0.40 up to and including a $1.00 will double! Now the fine print states only one like coupon per transaction so get your game face on and prepare for multiple transactions and crowds that day. I know I will be up and at the store when they open and I might find a 24 hour store for that day. This gives you one week to start pulling high dollar coupons and preparing. I will have the ad deals up by Wednesday to help you and also ZM is keeping a running list at Hot Coupon World of the really fabulous deals. Happy Coupon Clipping Everyone!

0 comments: