CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 21, 2009

Lunchable House Party


Tomorrow I will be hosting my first House Party and M is very excited. I have never hosted one of these before and this is the second one I have applied to. When I saw this one come up over a month ago I quickly applied since M is a big fan of Lunchables and it would be held two days before his birthday. So tomorrow we will be tasting the newest Lunchable combinations. The newest Lunchable combinations are full of wholesome nutrition and come with a water bottle with a kool-aid powder packet to be used with the water if the kids want to. I recieved my package two days ago and it included the items pictured. I especially like the rolling cooler that was sent and the back to school survival kit that includes the lunch bag with markers and crayon wheel. We will be using the back to school survival kit as a prize to one lucky winner at the party. I also recieved coupons to purchase the lunchables to be used for the party along with $1.00 off coupons to be given to the parents to use on future purchases. I hoping this goes off without a hitch and I get the opportunity to do more of these types of parties in the future.

0 comments: