CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 13, 2009

Mailbox Monday 9/14




It's another week gone which means Mailbox Monday hosted by A Frugal Friend!



Here is what I received last week in the mail:

Ladies Home Journal - Free Subscription thanks to She Speaks

Fancy Feast Appetizer - Sample and Coupon (Good at Petco)

Kroger Magazine with Coupons

Kroger Mailer detaling upcoming Mega Event with coupons to use during sale.

Pop Tarts Sprinkles mailer with a free coupon for Blueberry Muffin Pop Tarts and a $0.55 coupon for Blueberry Muffin Pop Tarts

I also recieved a top secret product to test for one of my product survey sites.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love top secret products!!! They make my day :)

Unknown said...

ohhh top secret huh? sounds very mysterious! I got the Pop tart's sprinkling too...but it had the actual Pop tart's in it. Happy Mailbox Monday!!

Traci said...

Kroger always sends great stuff. I'm with Stephanie & Mellisa...the top secret thing sounds intriguing!

Frugality Mom said...

This product was a great one and I can't wait for it to hit shelves so I can share with everyone! How cool that you got the actual pop tarts with your mailer that would have made my son's day. :)

Debra said...

Oh how fun! Can't wait to see your review on the top secret thing! Reviews are so much fun to do.....and my family loves getting all the free stuff! :-)

Have a great week and thanks for joining in! :-)