CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 11, 2009

Remembering 9/11

Photo credit: Marcos Vasconcelos Photography


Stopping for a moment to remember all those that were lost 8 years ago on 9/11. May we never forget those that were lost and the brave heroes of that day. I remember that day like it was yesterday and the days afterwards. The silence the next morning took my breath away and I remember holding my son who had just turned 1 a few weeks before and wondering what this meant for his future. I remember being glued to the t.v. and worrying that there was more to come. So if you could please take a moment today and think of all of those effected by 9/11 and never forget.

What are your memories of that day? Please share your memories in the comment section below.

0 comments: