CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 1, 2009

Swagbucks

Search & Win

I just love swagbucks! I had heard others talking about this search engine that earned points that you turned into rewards. I thought it had to be to good to be true but I signed up back in March and thought I would give it a try since the searches are powered by Google.

Well after a few months of searching and redeeming points for the $5.00 Amazon Gift Cards I was hooked. I earned enough points to get $25.00 worth of Amazon Gift Cards to buy my son's birthday present. Everytime I earned 45 points I redeemed it for a $5.00 Amazon Gift which I would just put into my Amazon account until I was ready to use it. This is what I was able to get for $8.00 O.O.P and that includes 3 day delivery since I was in hurry. If I wouldn't have been I could have gotten standard for free since the item was over $25.00


Here are some other important facts about swagbucks:

Get 1 Swag Buck A Day for just having their toolbar. EVERY DAY in September, a Swag Code will be randomly messaged to your toolbar for them to redeem, providing the opportunity to redeem 30 free bucks this month.....that's almost a FREE $5 amazon.com gift card! You do not need the toolbar in order to use Swagbucks, you can simply go to their website to do a search. Searching is the main way of earning Swagbucks, you don't always get a buck for a search but after so much searching you will earn one.

Swaggo is Swagbucks.com answer to BINGO! During the month of September when you order selected prizes through the Swag Store you will be sent a special SWAGGO piece. If you collect all the pieces in a row, youwill let us know and will be awarded 1000 Swag Bucks!

Also another way of earning Swagbucks is through referals, everytime a referal earns a swagbuck so do you.

Click on the logo in this post or the logo on the left to go to swagbuck and check it out. You won't be disappointed I promise. With Christmas fast approaching this is an excellent way to get presents without spending a lot of money.

0 comments: