CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 22, 2009

CVS Smell The Savings 10/22


Ran by CVS after work to see if they had any Glade Sense and Spray or Lasting Impressions in stock since I found out last night that they had a CVS coupon on their site for both making them free when stacked with a manufacture coupon.  I went to one and they were wiped clean and then went to the one by my house and they had plenty.  The cashier got a little confused and forgot to adjust coupons so at the end she had to void a few of the CVS printables so I wouldn't have a negative amount which means I still have a few left to do it again before the sale is over Saturday.  I had to find a place to put them since my linen closet is already stuffed to the gills with other Sense and Spray that I have gotten free and other free air freshners.  I can't believe I used to pay $3.00 for an air fresher and that was on a good day.

Transaction
5 Glade Sense and Spray $25 (On sale for $5.00, normally $9.99)
5 Glade Lasting Impressions $25 (On sale for $5.00, normally $9.99)
1 Dove Candy Bar $0.89

Total: $50.89

Minus:
$4.00 Glade Sense and Spray M.C. 10/18 S.S.  x's 5
$3.00 Glade Lasting Impression M.C. 10/18 S.S.  x's 5
$3.00 Glade Sense and Spray CVS I.P. x's 3
$3.00 Glade Lasting Impressions CVS I.P. x's 2

OOP: $0.96
Saved: $99.90!  

0 comments: