CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 20, 2009

Dollar General Savings 10/20



Thanks to Common Sense with Money I found out Monday that Dollar General has their 60oz liquid Snuggle on sale this week for $2.50 a piece.  I grabbed a few items in case of overage and I had no trouble using the coupons.  The only concern the cashier had was that the coupon amount was higher than the sale and I mentioned adjusting the coupon but she stated they weren't allowed to adjust.  So I held my breath and she said she would scan the first to see what would happen and when it went through she said it seems to work and scanned the rest.  Now that I know how easy it is to use coupons there I will go back for other deals.

Transaction
5 Snuggle Liquid Fabric Softner $12.50
1 Halloween Candy Jar $2.00
1 Nestle Crunch Fun Pack $1.00

Total: $15.50

Minus:
$3.00 Snuggle M.C. x's 5

OOP: $0.54
Saved: $15.00!

0 comments: