CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 11, 2009

Mailbox Monday 10/12



This is a combination of things received in the past two weeks.  Some items may not be pictured due to already been organized.

Magazine:
Ladies Home Journal - Free Subscription from She Speaks

Samples
Nature Valley Nut Clusters and Granola Bar with Coupons
Lever 2000 Bar
Clairins Winkle Cream
Flu Mist Information Kit - Vocal Point
Febreze Flameless Luminary with two refrills and 4 Glass Coasters - Giveaway on Twitter

Coupons:
5 Free up to $4.00 off Star Products
1 Free Chick Fill A Sandwich
Kroger Magazine with coupons

Other Items:
Jiffy Recipe Book
10 Free Resuable Tote Bags from Microsoft that a friend got with their Windows 7 disk and passed on to me.

For more great mailbox freebies go to:

5 comments:

mellisarock said...

I love giveaway winnings!! Sounds like you had a great 2 weeks!!

Happy Mailbox Monday!!

tds said...

Nice couple of weeks! It's nice to have friends that pass along those freebies, isn't it? Happy Monday!

A Frugal Friend said...

Happy Monday! Thanks for joining in....we all love it.

I'm going to be on the lookout for a few of your items.....I think I'm missing out! HAHA

Melissa said...

It looks like you had a good week! How do you like the Febreze luminary? I've been wanting to try one out - it looks really nice!

Frugality Mom said...

I love the Febreze Luminary! It looks really nice on my table in the living room and really adds a nice touch. Now to find a great deal on refills and I will be all set.