CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 19, 2009

Mailbox Monday 10/19



Last week was a great week fo mail!

Zyrtec Sampler with several $3.00 coupons (Bzz Agent Kit)
Degree Fine Fragrance Coupon
Kashi GoLean with 2 $3.00 coupons and several $1.50 coupons (Vocal Point)
Secret Clinical Deodarant with several $2.00 coupons (Vocal Point) - I love this deodarant!
2 Nabisco Calendar's (I don't know how I ended up with two)
1 Land O Lakes Holiday Recipe Book with $0.55 coupon
1 Pillsbury Thanksgiving Magazine w/ Pillsbury coupons (Free from My Blog Spark for participating in a survey)

For more great mail freebies go to:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Pillsbury book looks awesome!! Happy Monday!

Frugality Mom said...

Stephanie I would definitely recommend getting it. There are some great reciepes in there and even pull out ones.

Traci said...

Hey...that reminds me I haven't gotten my Nabisco book yet ;-) Happy Mailbox Monday!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a good week...I think that I am the only one who only got one nabisco rebate coupon book! I am loving my blog spark!!