CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving




Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers out there, I am so very thankful for you visiting my site each day and the contribution you give by coming here.  Sorry posts have been few but I have been very busy with packing my home up and getting ready for the move to MO at the end of December.  I thought I would share with you the cost of my Thanksgiving meal this year.  I am so very blessed with a great family, good friends around the world, my fur babies, and my readers.

Turkey - $2.81 for a 10.5lb Jenni O Turkey
Mashed Potatoes - $1.00 Ore Ida Steam and Mash (Deal at Target with coupon)
Gravy - $0.25 (Made from scatch)
Green Beans - $0.25 (Deal at Dollar General with coupon)
Sister Schubert Rolls - $0.99 (Kroger Mega Event)
Pumpkin Pie - $1.00 ($0.75 crust from Krogers and canned pumpkin was free when using R.R. at Walgreens.  Already had the seasonings and sugar and the condensed milk was free at Mega Event at Krogers)

Total: $6.30 (Last year before coupons I spent a lot more than this, I would have never known it would be possible for to feed a family of 3 for less than $10.00 for Thanksgiving and still have plenty of turkey left for other meals)

0 comments: