CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 1, 2010

Freezer Cooking Day - My First Time


Tomorrow I will be attempting my first ever freezer day.  I won't be able to do as much as I would like since I am still waiting to hook up my deep freezer but I am going to concentrate on breakfast items to make mornings go a little bit faster but still provide a yummy hot breakfast that is kid friendly.

My Plan:
1 Dozen Blueberry Pancakes
1 Dozen Regular Pancakes
1 Dozen Banana Cinnamon Chip Muffins
1 Dozen Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 Dozen Orange-Oatmeal Muffins

I will also have eggs, toast, oatmeal, and pumpkin waffles (made last month) throughout the month.  Each meal served with fresh fruit and milk providing a nice start to the day that my child won't run from.

0 comments: