CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 22, 2010

Mailbox Monday 2/22 (What I Get For Free!)


It's Monday and that means time to see what I got in the mail this past week!

Magazines:
Better Homes and Gardens

Other Freebies
Benefiber Orange Powder with $2.00 Coupon (No Longer Available)
Uniball Uni Super Ink Pen w/ 50 cent coupon (Go Here)
Freezer Bag Courtesy of Sam's Club, Nestle, and Skinny Cow (No Longer Available)
Sandwich Thing House Party Kit
Propel She Speaks Kit w/ $2.00 to try other varities and to pass out.

To See What Everyone Else Is Getting Free In Their Mailboxes Go Here!


3 comments:

Debra said...

Happy Mailbox Monday! Oh, you are hosting a HouseParty? I love those...although it's been awhile since I've done one. Have fun!

...and have a great week!

http://www.afrugalfriend.net

Money Saving Maine-iac said...

Have fun with the sandwich party!

Happy Mailbox Monday!
Teresa

Frugality Mom said...

I have hosted a few other house parties and have had so much fun. I am disappointed this time because the product I am supposed to get is not sold in my area. The nearest store is an hour away from me so until I can get that way I won't be able to have my party. The good thing is the coupons are good until the end of June so once I can make a trip I will have my party just at a later date.