CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 20, 2010

Sorry For My Absence



I am sorry the posts have been few and far between lately.  I am finding it hard to find grocery store deals like I did when living in Texas and it has put me in a slump due to this.  I have also changed my eating habits so I won't be buying a lot of what I normally did with  coupons.  I will still be using coupons to get those great deals on household and personal products because you can't beat a free razor and that is money I can use towards my new eating habits.  I will still be searching for the deals on meat and other products I am now eating and even keeping my eyes peeled for coupons that I can use on them.  I am hoping to be able to show how I save money on household and personal products with coupons and deals and use the savings to keep my food budget close to what I was spending before. 

Also stay tuned this week for not one but two giveaways I will be holding. 

I am also going to start posting once a week link ups to deals around the blogosphere for the different stores out there.  If you post deals for a store let me know and I will be glad to put it in my weekly post. Off to try to finish my menu for the week and plan my grocery list.  Have a great weekend!

0 comments: