CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 25, 2009

Food Town Deals 8/26 - 9/1


Here are the top 5 Deals at Food Town this week in Houston. For the complete ad go here.
Food Town does accept coupons both manufacture and internet but doesn't triple or double.

1. Whole Boston Butt Pork Roast $0.88lb

2. Market Wrapped Fryer Drumsticks $0.88lb (Looks like a family pack in the picture)

3. Cash Saver Rice 4lb Bag $1.33

4. Parade Granulated Sugar 4lb $1.33

5. Hunt's Tomato Sauce 8oz Can 3 $1.00

There is a coupon on the front that states you can get a $1.00 off on either the rice or sugar when you spend $10.00 and present the coupon. It also states one per family. This would make the rice or sugar just $0.33 for a 4lb bag!

I am going to go get the pork roast and may try to see what I can do to get to $10.00 before coupons in order to get the sugar since I am low on it. I might loook to see what coupons I have in order to keep my OOP low since I am at the end of the month and the grocery budget is low. If you see any other deals please let me know in the comments.

0 comments: