CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 26, 2009

Mailbox Monday 10/26




It's time for another Mailbox Monday where I show you what I got for free in the mail for the past week.

Magazines:
Martha Stewart (Looks like the mailman ate the cover)
Everyday Food (My Coke Rewards)
Better Home and Gardens

Other Items:
Curel Itch Defense Sample and $1.00 coupon
$25 Gift Card from Smith & Wollensky Steakhouse for taking a survey

Giveaway Prizes:
3 Reusable Tote Bags from Nature Valley and 2 Free Nature Valley Granola Bar Coupons from twitter giveaway!

2 comments:

Debra said...

Sweet week! All those magazine covers are making me crave turkey and stuffing ....and it's not even November yet.

Happy Monday!

Frugality Mom said...

I know I can almost taste the turkey. November will be here before we know it and I love this time of year.