CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 28, 2010

Aldi Savings 1/28/10



One of the nice things about this move is there is an Aldi here and I really like shopping at Aldi for things that I can't get cheaper with sales and coupon.  Especially items like produce and milk that you can't find coupons for.  So far I have discovered without a sale Aldi is cheaper when it comes to banannas, milk, eggs, sticks of butter, and flous ($0.88 a bag)  I only needed a few items this week since I got my meats last week when I found some great deals on them.  Aldi doesn't take coupons so I will go there for items I am in need of that I don't have a coupon for or there isn't a sale for in the near future.

1 Gallon Milk $2.35 ($0.36 higer than what I was paying before the move)
4lbs Navel Oranges $0.99 (Weekly Sale)
Shredded Mozzerala Cheese 2lbs $2.99 ($1.50 1lb which breaks down to $0.75 a cup)
Bananas $0.65 ($0.39 lb which I was paying before and $0.20 cheaper than other stores in my area)

OOP: $7.35

0 comments: