CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 25, 2010

Target Savings 1/22/10



Ok I am finally back and hope to be posting a lot more about the deals I find.  The shopping thing is slow going trying to learn new stores and their coupon policy's.  As I learn I will pass on the information.  I have found out that you are taxed before coupons in my new city compared to where I was living before and you were taxed after the coupon was taken off.  So I have a return to make since I bought something thinking I might go negative but no biggie it's a learning process.  This deal ended on Saturday but time got away from me on posting it sooner.  Thanks to A Full Cup on the heads up on free Nivea Body Wash last, I can never have too much of this.

4 Nivea Body Wash $11.96 ($2.99 each)
1 Desk Organizer $1.00

Total with Tax: $14.16

Minus:
$1.00 T.C. x's 4 Nivea
$2.00 M.C. x's 4 Nivea
$0.05 Bag Credit

Total OOP: $1.73 (Tax was on the price after Target coupons were deducted)
Saved: $16.05

When I return the desk organizer I will have only spent $0.73 on 4 Nivea body washes!

0 comments: