CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 28, 2010

Freezer Cooking Day - March



It's another month which means time for some baking!  Right now I am just focusing on muffins and other items to make for a quick breakfast or a simple snack.  After taking stock of the freezer I still have enough pancakes and waffles for M but muffins are needed since there are no more.  I am making only two kinds this month since I am trying to limit my bread consumption.  Both are first time for me so hoping I have good results like I did last month.  I will do my baking on Monday afternoon when I get home from work.


Mini Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins (Will be doing larger resulting in a dozen of these)

Oatmeal Banana Muffins (I will also be doing a dozen of these)

I will be back on Tuesday showing off the goods and letting you know how things went.

0 comments: