CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 27, 2010

Weekly Savings Round Up

 

Just a few trips this week to get some much needed items and stock up on some sale items as well. 

On Sunday it was a trip to Walgreens where I saved $30.39 and spent $2.34!

Back to Walgreens on Monday and I saved $16.78 and spent $1.18

Then on Thursday it was the weekly grocery store trip and I spent $22.96 at Wal-Mart


The great thing is the money I use at Walgreens is money I make on doing survey's so it's like using a gift card.  If I don't have the money then it comes out of my $120 a month budget for groceries and household items.  I am under $120 for the month but I still have a trip to Aldi tomorrow so I will hit my budget for the month and still have items for next month.  I am getting ready for Freezer Day on Monday and I will post more details on it tomorrow.

0 comments: