CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 2/15



Short week for me, I am going out of town for two days but not sure yet what days I am leaving.  So the days I am eating the meals is tentative but each meal will be made this week.

Sunday - Roast with Oven Roasted Potatoes and Applesauce

Monday - Sausage and Gravy with Biscuits and Fruit

Thursday - Black Eyed Peas with Rice and Cornbread

Friday - Mini BBQ Beef Pies and Corn

Saturday - Orange Chicken with Rice and Mixed Vegetables

For more great menu ideas go here!

2 comments:

Niki Jolene said...

Wow, those beef pies sound amazing! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

:)

Venessa said...

I found the reciepe a few months ago and have been wanting to try them. They looked so good and I am hoping that they are big hit with my 9 year old.