CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 2/7

 


Things are finally getting organized after my move a little over a month ago.  Still working on the kinks and trying to figure out the grocery stores around here.  I have lived here before but this time I am more into saving money and using coupons now that I know how to use them to the fullest.  I am also making things more from scratch since I have the time and enjoy knowing what is being put into my food.  So on to the menu for the week.

Sunday - Super Bowl Party - Go Saints!


Tuesday - One-Pot Chicken and Brown Rice (Everyday Food Jan. 2010) and Steamed Cauliflower

Wednesday - Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, and Grean Beans

Thursday - Red Beans and Rice with Cornbread 

Friday - Taco's with Mexican Rice and Corn

Saturday - Baked Chicken with Cheesy Grits and Peas

0 comments: