CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 9, 2010

Target Savings 2/9/10

 

The weather cleared and I was able to get out to the stores today.  One store I wanted to go to was Target for the Venus Embrace Gift Card deal going on right now.  Buy two and get a $5 Target Gift Card.  What makes it better is in this past Sunday's  insert there was a $2.00 off one Venus Razor and a buy 1 Venus Embrace or Breeze get a free Olay Body Wash.  I also signed up for the new Target Mobile coupons and on Sunday I was sent a $2 Target Coupon for the Venus razor.  Well I went into the store and discovered that the kind  I wanted was ringing up $4.74 instead of the $6.99 ad price and still qualified for the gift card!  Oh how I wish I could have gotten more coupons but I am still pleased with the deal I got.  If you were lucky to get more inserts there is being reported a deal of buy 3 Olay Body Washes get a $5 Gift Card!  Go here for more information.

Transaction
2 Venus Embrace Razors $9.48
2 Olay Body Washes $10.98

Total Before Coupons $20.46

Minus:
$2.00 Venus Target Mobile Coupon
$2.00 Venus M.C. 2/7 P&G x's 2
$5.49 Olay Body Wash M.C. Free w/ Venus Razor 2/7 P&G x's 2
$0.50 Reusable Bag Credit

OOP: $4.67
Saved: $22.93
Earned: $5.00 Gift Card - Profit of $0.33

0 comments: